The wedding was a nice, small, simple and elegant one. I'd like mine to be like that minus the dais. But I think the mother would want me to have a dais. Nevermind, 1 trick is to make her come out with the money. But what if she willingly does? Ack! Anyway, back to story... It's nice to see him doing what he's best at. I'm proud of him. So proud. :-) I got the potpurri, the flower with an egg and of course the gift from the newlyweds. Oh, some food too. REZEKI! Syukur Alhamdulillah. :-)
It started off pretty pretty. I think I looked pretty until the skirt had to get caught to the escalator. I managed to pulled it out without much struggle. No torn sound. But 15mins later, I decided to check if there's any torn on the skirt and HORRORS!!! Grease on my skirt!!!!!!! It was too difficult to clean at that time and so, I had to buy a pair of jeans to wear. Got home to clean it but it's too difficult. I'll send it to the laundrette and hope so much they could get rid of it. *prays*
But the night doesn't end there. The pain is still there and this time I pretty much have to worry more than I used to. I take the pain seriously coz we'll never know. To the doctor I'll go. He has been accomodating. I know how much of a paranoid I can be. He tried to make me laugh and forget about the pain for a while. I tried to laugh but the thoughts of the pain and the pain itself was over-powering me. Sucks. Health is so important to me. Even a bit of health problems will make me think so much. -_-
I hope I'm ok... I hope so much.