Perhaps I've not worked full-time and contribute to the household expenses. That's why I could not understand why people make a big fuss about working and also not having enough money. If work is easy, nobody would bother employ us to work. When will money ever be enough when we keep spending on things that we won't need? Why eat out so often when we can save by eating at home? Why stay out till late and waste time when that time could be spend on earning extra money or having a good sleep/rest? Yet, I hear complains of not having enough money. And yet I get things like I do not understand coz I have not been in the working life. But if we think back of the questions posed, doesn't it make any sense? Work is stressful, HELL YES. But the reason to stay out late on a weekday sounds ridiculous. So we waste money and time in the name of chilling out and having fun. The after-effect hurts bad, doesn't it? Long-term, doesn't it? Stressful, tired = go home and rest/sleep. Lack of sleep = cranky, MORE tired, frustrations and not productive. I'm not saying that doing it is wrong. It won't hurt the pocket if it's done once in a while. Not everytime!
Yeah, so, there's more to life that I'm yet to experience. It's my bad as at this age, I still choose to be a student. And at this age, I've not earned thousands per month, pay any household bills and pay for household groceries. My time will come soon, I hope. So, work is difficult. So, money will be a huge issue. I think if we think long-term, we could have start setting our priorities and practice minimising spending on unnecessary things and wasting time. I could say all these now coz I have the time and space to observe, think, listen and learn. For now, I hope to avoid wastage when I start entering the working world.
"Liza, so easy for you to say. Doing it is not." If saying it would be difficult and doing it would be easy, do you even think I'd mention about it?