I hope the school will send me a letter soon. I hate to hunt people down all the time. For once, can't an education institution work promptly? This is my life we're talking about here. I might not be someone important but hell yeah, the money comes from me. I need the goddamn certificate A.S.A.P. Can't you sense my enthusiasm to go back to school? Like what the hell is wrong with me, right? How the hell am I supposed to know! For once, I should be happy with the fact that I am looking forward to school after only a week of holidays. Mad or not, I don't care.
That Taro whatever balls thing. That J/a/p/a/n/e/s/e food I was anxious to taste. It actually sucked! Maybe my expectations were too high BUT!!! How wrong can a food get when it uses MAYO, right?! Gosh! It tasted like eugh. Am sorry if you're a fan of it but I think it sucked. The smell makes me want to puke. The flakes on top tasted yucky. Please, I'm only game for sushi. And I only eat California Rolls, that egg one, that wrapped with tofu skin one, that avocado one... No raw salmons! And I have tasted that much talked about R/O/T/I/B/O/Y. Seriously, I don't find it wow-ish. I won't buy it again unless I'm too hungry and craved for something light or someone buys for me. Other than that, NO WAY! So, I had my own personal food adventure at a pretty LONG distance.
What's next?